South Paw now offers overnight stays!
|In the fall of 2008, we completed our new kennel. The new
accommodations house just seven dens to assure everyone gets plenty of attention! All "doggie dens" are tiled
with solid walls between so all campers get a good night's rest. Regular dens are approximately 5'x5' and large
dens are approximately 5'x10'.
Schedule includes daily housekeeping, 6:30 AM and 4:30 PM meals. Boarders may attended Doggie Daycare on regular daycare days, if owner chooses. Dogs not participating in daycare will get plenty of opportunities (at least four times a day) to stretch their legs exercising in one of our play yards. Rates include daycare, if owner chooses.
To prepare for your dog's 'camp out', you will need:
• A copy on file of your dog's current vaccinations (RV, DHLPP & Bordetella)
• A completed Boarding Contract
• A completed and approved Daycare Enrollment Form (if you wish for your dog to participate in daycare while staying with us
• Daycare available if dog passes temperament test.
Drop off and pick up are available during normal office hours. Drop off and pick up is also available on Sat/Sun 9am or 6pm.
• Large 5'x10' - $38 per night per dog
• Each additional dog sharing a kennel - $20
No Drop-offs or Pick-ups on the following dates:
• Easter (Good Friday)
• Fourth of July
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Eve
• Christmas Day
Website by PawsOverTexas.com